Dr. Hodges in particular is a great listener and never seems to be in a hurry (but somehow manages to be on time as well). He was on duty for the first part of my labor and was very kind and patient, didn't make me feel rushed or pushed into anything, and really respected my wishes.
Insurance & Fees
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna Commercial/Medicare
- Anthem BCBS
- CareFirst BCBS
- Cigna Healthcare
- DC Medicaid
- Department of Labor – Black Lung Program
- HealthNet Federal Services (HNFS) Tricare
- Humana Military Tricare
- Maryland Medicaid
- Medicare – MD – Novitas
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties – Revalidation
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA
- Railroad Medicare DC
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan – Maryland
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Medicaid
Note: You should always check with your Privia Women’s Health provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).
|New Patient Missed Appointment (30 Minutes)||$100|
|Current Patient No Show/Late Cancellation (15 Minutes)||$75|
|New or Current Patient No Show/Late Cancellation for an In-Office Surgical Procedure||$200|
*All fees are due at time of service, unless other arrangements have been made ahead of time*